The Internal Workings of a Cell Phone in a Survival Situation.
- How Gum And Survival Go Together — Chewing gum / bubble gum is a pop-culture element so rooted into modern society that it’s impossible for our generations (the gum-chewing, bubble-blowing generations) to envision it otherwise. As kids, we used to go for the sweet flavored types, the ones that came into a multitude of colors or flavors. As adults, if we lost [...]
- How Are Your Swimming Skills? — One of the most neglected areas of survival preparation is that of water safety training. According to the American Red Cross, only half of adults in the United States can perform the essential skills they would need to survive in the event of a water emergency. These critical skills could ultimately save lives. Certain swimming [...]
- Evading Your Pursuers… — There are three main techniques to evade your captures… Increase Speed and Distance Attempt to move at a quicker pace in an effort to outdistance your pursuers. Employ Deception Techniques These methods are non-offensive in nature and designed to slow down or deny your pursuers information as to your route or intended destination. Employ Offensive [...]
- Experiencing A Public Shooting — Random Mass Public Shootings Despite what many believe, random mass public shootings are not uncommon occurrences. For instance, during six months in 2012, there were at least six random, mass shooting incidents (one in a drive by shooting spree killing 3 people, two in schools killing a total of 10 people, and three in public [...]
- Steps To Keep Looters Off Your Proper... — Despite all the scary scenarios, staying and defending your home during a crisis is probably the most reasonable course of action. Staying in the city may sound crazy but there are easy and effective solutions to counter most of the problems you’ll face. For instance, putting up a few warning signs and displaying your willingness [...]