“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the AdaptForSurvival.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Adapt For Survival. “Our site” means AdaptForSurvival.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to AdaptForSurvival.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Adapt For Survival and Adapt For Survival shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
- 1 Section 1: Collected Information
- 2 Section 2: Use of Collected Data
- 3 Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
- 4 Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
- 5 Section 5: Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- 6 Section 6: Our Right To Contact You
- 7 Section 7: Our Right To Change
- 8 Section 8: Our Contact Information
- 9 Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
- 10 Section 10: Information for Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, contests, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with AdaptForSurvival.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Collected Data
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 2.1: Retargeting Ad Campaigns and Persistent Identifiers
Our Company may utilize various types of advertising that appear on our Company sites and services including ads on third party sites and services. Our Company may utilize categories of information, including names and email addresses, collected from users on our sites and services, as well as third party sites and services, in connection with the ads that are served. This advertising may include, but not limited to, contextual advertising, cookies, anonymous cookies, pixels, persistent identifiers, geolocation information, email opt in, search engine terms, behavioral advertising and/or retargeting advertising.
This type of advertising is a form of targeted advertising, to the specific individual who is visiting the Web site. These advertisements appear on websites or other media, including display ads, pop up ads and ads displayed in mobile browsers. Those advertisements are selected and served by automated systems based on the interests relevant to the user from the content displayed to the user, based on what the user is viewing.
Our Company does not conduct inquiries into the information collection practices of third parties that may collect information from users that leave our Web site. Our Company may share customer information with third parties to process orders, for third party analytics and for marketing and advertising purposes.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for an AdaptForSurvival.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists, it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: hunterATadaptforsurvivalDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 4.1: Opting Out of Facebook.com Custom Audience Ads
A Custom Audience on Facebook.com is a list of people our company would like to show our ads to on Facebook.com, who have shown interest in our products and services, with ads we believe would be of interest to them. This audience consists of people, whose information and email addresses Adapt For Survival already has, because they have already subscribed to receiving Adapt For Survival emails.
If you no longer have an interest in our products and services, you can opt out of seeing our Facebook.com Custom Audience Ads. Unsubscribing from our email list will remove you from our internal email database list and stop future emails from Adapt For Survival, but not from being shown Facebook.com Custom Audience ads. The Facebook.com Custom Audience Ads external database is different from our internal database and requires the following opt-out request.
To opt out of our Facebook.com Custom Audience ads, send an email, from the email address you are opting out, to Adapt For Survival using our email address provided in our contact information. Put “Opting Out of Facebook.com Custom Audience ads” in the subject line of the email. In the body of the email, include your name and email address. Our staff will forward your name and email address to Facebook.com with a request to delete you from all our Facebook.com Custom Audience ads.
Section 4.2: Google.com Analytics
Adapt For Survival may implement Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics allows us to serve ads to you based on this data.
By visiting our website, you are consenting to our policy of collecting and using your data. If you do not agree, you may opt out of Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads at https://www.google.com/settings/personalinfo.
Section 4.3: Cookies
Section 5: Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside AdaptForSurvival.com. No part of AdaptForSurvival.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, we restrict our website to persons 18 years or older.
Section 6: Our Right To Contact You
Section 7: Our Right To Change
We reserve the right to change this policy, our Terms Of Service agreement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner by updating this posting. Your use of this site after such changes are implement constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these changes.
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: hunterATadaptforsurvivalDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
AdaptForSurvival.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Adapt For Survival in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
- Requests for additional information to support your current application.
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- Thanking you for your valued business.
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services or new product availability.
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, AdaptForSurvival.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Adapt For Survival will clearly identify Adapt For Survival as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@AdaptForSurvival.com. (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @AdaptForSurvival.com).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Adapt For Survival will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Adapt For Survival; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Adapt For Survival include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Adapt For Survival will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Adapt For Survival understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Adapt For Survival and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Adapt For Survival email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Adapt For Survival will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case, the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things:
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Adapt For Survival has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Adapt For Survival. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: hunterATadaptforsurvivalDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)