An interesting read (2015)….Thanks Obama!
- How Are Your Swimming Skills? — One of the most neglected areas of survival preparation is that of water safety training. According to the American Red Cross, only half of adults in the United States can perform the essential skills they would need to survive in the event of a water emergency. These critical skills could ultimately save lives. Certain swimming [...]
- NBC Respirators — The importance of a respirator in a survival situation A respirator device is designed to protect the wearer from inhaling harmful dusts, fumes, vapors, or gases. Recent studies (2012) indicate that respirators even provide the best protection against airborne viruses. It is imperative however, that you understand the various types (categories) and qualities (ratings) of [...]
- Protect Yourself from Radiation — It is becoming clear that the consequences of the Fukushima nuclear disaster could be catastrophic because the system protecting the more that 11,000 spent fuel rods that must be constantly cooled has been jeopardized. Just one curie can be fatal and there is a total of 336 million curies of energy in these rods; 134 [...]
- Natural Ways to offset the Damage of ... — Called by some the “greatest environmental disaster of all time”, Fukushima’s detrimental spreading has certainly made headlines, rightly gathering the attention of the world. With scarily shocking effects the pollution is having in the world, there’s an outcry at the injustice of such disaster, as well as a resonating fear regarding the effects of such [...]
- Where Is The Closest Bunker to Your H... — Only a handful of preppers can afford a $ 70k nuclear bunker. But if you think about it, there are a lot of natural nuclear shelters in the US that are absolutely free. All you need to do is to identify the closest one to your home and maybe include it into your bug out [...]